The portativ organ in Studio 2110 was a gift to the School of Music, Theatre & Dance by Dr. John F. Marschner. It was constructed in 1973 by Wendhack, Redeker & Kreuzer of Munich, Germany and is based on an instrument depicted in a painting from ca. 1500 in the collection of the Köln Museum. It consists of a single rank of principal pipes, f’-c”” (32 notes), winded by a small electric blower in the base.
- International Tour Opportunities – Organ
- Guest Artists – Organ
- Organ Conference