SMTD Ticket Policies
Updated January 30, 2023
Health and Safety Policies for SMTD
The most recent information regarding health & safety can be found on our COVID-19 information page.
For the 2022-23 season, we will be allowing exchanges for performances of any production. We will not be requiring that you exchange your tickets for another performance of the same production.
Fees of $2 – $3.50 are added to the cost of each individual ticket purchased over the phone or online. These fees will be reflected in your cart. To avoid fees, purchase in person at the League Ticket Office. Power Series subscribers have reduced fee rates.
Tickets may be returned to the box office as a tax-deductible donation. All donations must be received prior to the performance start time.
With the exception of the Halloween Concert every fall, children under the age of three will not be admitted into performances. All children, regardless of age, must have their own ticket and must be able to sit quietly in their own seats throughout the performance.
An order of 10 or more tickets to a single performance entitles you to amenities of the Group Sales Program, which may include ticket discounts, waived service fees, payment plans, and advanced purchasing privileges. To place your group order, contact our group sales desk at 734.763.3100 or email@example.com.
For sold-out performances, a wait list will be started when the box office opens at the venue for that performance date. Wait lists are in-person only and are not a guarantee of entrance, but we do our best to get people into performances as other patrons release unused tickets.
Discounted Student Tickets (students and children age 3+):
- Student tickets are available in select locations in most performances.
- Limit TWO per college student, one per child or high school student.
- Teens and University Students must show valid ID at time of pick-up.
- The box office can not release partial orders containing discounted tickets.
- Student price is listed when available.
- When standard tickets are available at or below the student rate, additional student discounts will not be available.
- Most student tickets cannot be mailed. Verified students (students whose IDs have been verified by the box office) may have their tickets mailed if they choose.
- The student discount cannot be combined with other discounts.