Burton Memorial Tower
Designed by Albert Kahn, the Burton Memorial Tower is located on Central Campus on the Ingalls Mall. It houses the Baird Carillon, classrooms, and faculty offices for some members of the Department of Musicology.
Burton Memorial Tower is named for University president Marion Leroy Burton (1920-1925). Read more about the history of this beloved University of Michigan landmark.