Student Policies & Procedures
The policies and procedures listed on the following pages constitute the “student handbook” of the School of Music, Theatre & Dance and serve as an academic contract between the student and the SMTD. All School of Music, Theatre & Dance students, including dual-degree students whose home-unit is the SMTD, are governed by these guidelines and are expected to adhere to listed SMTD procedures. While University policies also apply, some policies may differ or may be specific to the School of Music, Theatre & Dance.
Students should contact Deedee Ulintz or Ben Thauland with questions regarding SMTD policies and procedures.
- Wolverine Culture of Care
- Code of Conduct & Academic Policies
- Academic Procedures
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Student Emergency Funding Resources
- Building Spaces & Equipment Policies
- Outgoing: Study Abroad/ Study Exchange
- Incoming: Study Abroad/ Study Exchange
- Proficiency Exam Information
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) Policy