Walgreen Drama Center & Stamps Auditorium
Rooms, Keys, Pianos & Lockers
Gender-neutral restrooms can be found on the 1st floor, room 1236T and basement, rooms B201 and B203.
Reservations: Studios in the Walgreen Drama Center may be requested through ASIMUT. If you do not have access to ASIMUT and believe you should, please email [email protected].
- Stamps Auditorium reservations are restricted to graduate student degree recitals, faculty recordings or recitals, or approved guest events.To schedule Stamps Auditorium, please email [email protected].
- For performance events, students are expected to go through Basement Arts prior to asking for space.
- Classrooms in the Walgreen Drama Center may be requested through the Theatre Department (734-764-5351).
Lockers: Lockers are located in the Basement level. Users must provide their own lock. SMTD reserves the right to open any locker should appropriate circumstances arise in accordance with University and SMTD policies.
Room & Equipment Policies
- Props and set pieces must be properly stored at the end of each rehearsal/performance and cannot be left in aisle ways or hallways per U-M Fire Safety.
- Studios and classrooms are provided with dry mops, wipes, and hand sanitizer.
- Risers are available in Newman and Towsley. Please indicate your riser needs when requesting to book either of these spaces. (Risers are pulled Friday afternoon and pushed back on Monday morning for requests for weekend events.)