Select the Institute to which you are applying. NOTE: If you are interested in applying to more than one Institute, a separate audition is required for each Institute you select, and a separate application fee will be charged. Please do not select the same Institute more than once.
* Institute Application
Second Institue Application, if applicable
Third Institute Application, if applicable
* First name
* Last name
* Date of Birth -- * Month 010203040506070809101112 * Day 01020304050607080910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 * Year 199119921993199419951996199719981999200020012002200320042005200620072008
* Gender Male Female
* Current grade in school 678910111212+ * High School Graduation Year 20122013201420152016201720182019202020212022202320242025
* T-Shirt size SmallMediumLargeX-LargeXX-Large
* Email address *Type Student Parent/Guardian
* Street Address Street Address 2
* City * State/Canadian Province AKALARAZCACOCTDCDEFLGAHIIAIDILINKSKYLAMAMDMEMIMNMOMSMTNCNDNENHNJNMNVNYOHOKORPAPRRISCSDTNTXUTVAVTWAWIWVWYInt'lABBCMBNBNSONPEQCSK* ZIP/Postal Code
Please indicate whether you consider yourself to be Hispanic or Latino (a person of Cuban, Mexican, Chicano, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race.)
In addition, select one or more of the following racial categories to describe yourself:
American Indian or Alaska Native: a person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal
affiliation or community attachment.
Asian: a person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent, including for example, Cambodia, China,
India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Black or African American: a person having origins in any black racial groups of Africa
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander: a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
White: a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa.
* First name * Last name
* Relationship For example, Mother, Father, Grandparent, Guardian
* Preferred Phone
* Type Home Work Cell
Type Home Work Cell
* Email address If applicant is under 18, this must be an ADULT's email address.
Check this box to copy applicant's residence address to the fields below.
First name Last name
Relationship For example, Mother, Father, Grandparent, Guardian
Type Home Work Cell
Email address If applicant is under 18, this must be an ADULT's email address.
Street Address Street Address 2
City State/Canadian Province AKALARAZCACOCTDCDEFLGAHIIAIDILINKSKYLAMAMDMEMIMNMOMSMTNCNDNENHNJNMNVNYOHOKORPAPRRISCSDTNTXUTVAVTWAWIWVWYInt'lABBCMBNBNSONPEQCSKZIP/Postal Code
School of Music, Theatre & Dance
E.V. Moore Building, 1100 Baits Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2085