Graduate Non-Degree Program in Musicology

Department of Musicology

How To Apply

Students seeking NCFD status must apply online using the Graduate Application. NCFD programs are indicated by area of interest and “Non Candidate for Degree.” Please provide a copy of an unofficial transcript of your prior college study in your application.

Please send inquiries regarding the SMTD application process to To learn more about SMTD, sign up for an Information Session.