We welcome applications from students who are homeschooled or attended an online high school. The University of Michigan has established the following requirements for these students:
- Submit records of your schooling progress, including any transcripts from brick-and-mortar schools or colleges in which you are dual-enrolled
- Results from the SAT or ACT
- Results from at least two (2) SAT II exams
- Two (2) AP exam results or official transcripts for dual enrollment work completed in an accredited college or university may be substituted for this requirement
- Special note: these requirements do not apply to applicants whose brick-and-mortar schools moved to online instruction due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All materials must be received by the SMTD application deadline. If you would like to talk with someone about this process, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions (734.764.7433) to discuss your qualifications for admission.